Why did the crusaders want guns?
In the last week I have been called the following (in person, irl, to my face):
- Jew supremacist
- anti Semite
- capitalist pig
- anti feminist
There are of course more. All of these were meant as insults. Obviously people are a bit confused.
Bad thing about depression? I don’t even know if I’m actually introverted or if it’s because of the depression that I feel introverted.
I should start a pants company for women that actually makes pants measured in circumference and length measurements instead of arbitrary sizes.
Got tired of going between two tabs to try to guess the actual shape of Isis.
- Yellow: Kurds
- Green: “moderate” rebels
- Black: ISIS/ISIL/IS aka The Islamic State
- Redish: Gov forces of respective countries
- White: Claimed by Syria, De facto held by Israel.
Remember, if there is an apocalypse you won’t have to repay your student loans!
Since I took a picture of my waist yesterday I decided to actually take my measurements again. Measurements were done standing up and with clothing off in relative area.
- Hips: 32 inches
- Waist: 27 inches
- Bust (over nipples): 32 inches
- Shoulders (had help): 40 inches
- Other people: Change blog theme
- Other people: Change URL
- Other people: Change profile pic thingy
- Me: Hardly has changed anything in past 7 months.
Something that people need to realize is that love and hate aren’t opposites. The opposite of both love and hate is uncaring. Hate is caring about someone deeply in a negative way, and love is caring about someone deeply in a positive way. You can both love and hate the same person and/or thing.